Terms and conditions
Thank for your interest in Yunee.la. Yunee.la is a real estate platform for property owners to advertise their properties and have access on the database submitted in the website.
- Yunee Company Limited has a registered business license in Vientiane, Lao PDR. However, unless provided for in your Product’s Terms, Yunee assumes no responsibility for any result or consequence related directly or indirectly to any action or inaction that you or any consumer takes based on the Services or any other information available through or in connection with the Services.
When you register for an account you will be asked to provide us with some information about yourself, such as email address, phone number, or other contact information. You agree that the information you provide is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you register, you will be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you are responsible for all actions taken via your account. You may not share your user account(s) with others. Unless you have entered into a commercial agreement with us permitting you to use the Services for transactions on behalf of another person, you may only use the Services for transactions on your own behalf.
- Use of the Services; Restrictions.
- Prohibited Use. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, modify, distribute, display or otherwise provide access to, create derivative works from, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any portion of the Services, except as explicitly permitted by any Product’s Terms to the extent applicable to that product’s Services;
- provide/post/authorize a link to any of the Services (including but not limited to an agent profile page) from a third-party website that is not a real estate-related website owned or operated by a real estate or lending professional or institution;
- remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services;
- use the Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Yunee Company Limited, its service providers, suppliers, affiliates, or any other user;
- use the Services in any way to discriminate against any individual or class of individuals protected under federal, state or local laws, or which may have a discriminatory impact against any individual or class of individuals, or which otherwise promotes illegal, racist or discriminatory activities or outcomes;
- distribute or post spam or other unsolicited messages, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or similar communications through the Services;
- impersonate another person, misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity, or make any representation to any third party under false pretenses;
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the Services, except as explicitly permitted by us for a particular portion of the Services;
- upload invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents to the Services;
- post, reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible any content, which we, in our sole judgement and discretion, consider illegal, offensive or objectionable including without limitation content that harasses, discriminates, demeans, threatens or disparages any individual or class of individuals;
- interfere with, or compromise the system integrity or security of the Services, or otherwise bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, or any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the Services) on the Services;
- use any of the Yunee’s trademarks as part of your screen name or email address on the Services;
- access or use any of the Services to develop competitive products or services; or
- attempt to, or permit or encourage any third party to, do any of the above.
7. User Materials.
- 8. Feedback. If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding the Services, including related to our website, then you hereby grant us an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to use the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including the improve the Services or create other products and services.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement.We respect the intellectual property rights of others and ask that everyone using the Services do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our copyright agent by providing the following information:
- (i). Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- (ii). Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Services so that the copyright agent can locate it;
- (iii). Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
- (iv). A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
- No Warranties. YUNEE CO., LTD PROVIDE THE SERVICES “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YUNEE CO., LTD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.